This page contains an overview of a new market study from Flow Research on the worldwide gas flowmeter market. If you are interested in the study, please contact Jesse Yoder at Flow Research by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Flow Research at 781-245-3200.
Module B: An Analysis of the Gas Flowmeter and Natural Gas Markets in Mideast/Africa, is a component of a broader study, The World Market for Natural Gas and Gas Flow Measurement, which examines suppliers, producers, applications, industries, custody transfer, and multiphase flowmeters.
Module B includes:
• Flowmeter usage in the Middle East
• Natural gas imports, exports, consumption, and reserves by country
• Relationships among the companies
• Flowmeter usage and expectations for the future
• Strategies for marketing to producers
• Country summaries and company profiles of the following large producers:
• National Iranian Oil Company (NIOC)
Iraq: Republic of Iraq, Ministry of Oil
• North Oil
• Kuwait Petroleum Corporation (KPC)
Development Oman (PDO)
United Arab Emirates
• Abu Dhabi
National Oil Company (ADNOC)
• Egypt: Egyptian Natural Gas Holding Company (EGAS)
• National Oil Company
• Nigerian National Petroleum Corp.
For more comprehensive information on what this exciting new study has to offer, view the Module B Overview.
For information on the core study and other modules in the study, view the Complete Gas Flow Study Overview (Core Study plus Modules A-E).
To order this study, contact Flow Research, or fill out the order form above!